[R-sig-phylo] cophyloplot rotate hangs

Walter, Mathias mathias at walter.gd
Thu Nov 10 23:00:53 CET 2011

Hi,

I try to rotate a cophyloplot. Unfortunately, it crashes my R GUI
(2.13.2 and 2.14.0, Windows) as well as Eclipse 3.7.1 with StatET
2.0.1 on Windows and Eclipse 3.6.2 with StatET 2.0.1 on Fedora 15 and
the native R binary started from the shell. It seems like it is
depending on the tree size. My tree has 81 leafs.

But it also crashes after 3 to 10 rotations with the example from the
help. With my larger tree, it hangs immediately. Right before, it
prints the node number to the last clicked node. That does not occur,
if the rotation succeeds the first few times.

The GUIs are not closed. They just hang and it is impossible neither
to stop the interaction via right click nor to close the GUI. It has
to be killed.

Any idea what's going wrong?

--
Kind regards,