[R-sig-phylo] correlation between discrete and continuous variables?

sds21 at duke.edu sds21 at duke.edu
Tue Dec 1 14:17:16 CET 2009

Hi Christoph,
There was some discussion following a similar question a year ago:

The question:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-phylo/attachments/20080402/2e2b995e/attachment.pl

The threads:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-phylo/2008-April/thread.html#35

I'll be interested to hear what approach you take, so let us (or me anyway)
know.

Stacey