[R-sig-phylo] converting phylog covariance to phylo object

Matthew R. Helmus mrhelmus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:11:46 CEST 2008

phylosignal takes a phylo object and converts it to a correlation matrix
with vcv.phylo, the phylosignal code can be edited to skip this step.
All of the code that I wrote this summer including that from Ives and
Godfray will take either a phylo object or a covariance matrix. We
should edit phylosignal to do the same...

Matt