[R-sig-ME] GLMM with only one predictor variable

Douglas Bates dmb@te@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 11 21:33:26 CET 2024

Grr. I shouldn't try typing on a tablet.  The last sentence was supposed to
say something about allowing for multiple terms in the formula can provide
information about the effect of a condition for accounting for other
conditions.