[R-sig-ME] Plotting models with quadratic trends

Adam Roebuck @d@m@@@roebuck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 19 15:36:01 CET 2024

Hello,

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct venue for this question.
I have been searching for a way to plot models with quadratic interactions
in R for months now. Each time I search, I typically end up falling back on
calculating point estimates in Excel. If anyone has any suggestions, I
would greatly appreciate it.

My model specification is as follows:

mod<-lme(DV~1+linear+quad+cov1+var1+(linear*var1)+(quad*var1),

random=~1+lvl1|lvl2,

data=dat,method="ML",

control=list(opt="optim"),correlation=corAR1())

Both interactions with the time variables are significant, and so I would
like to find a way to plot them in R instead of Excel.

Thanks,
Adam