[R-sig-ME] question about nested random effect

David Duffy D@v|d@Du||y @end|ng |rom q|mrbergho|er@edu@@u
Fri Aug 11 10:03:04 CEST 2023

You might look at the pedigreemm package, and the examples they analyse there. Because you only have nuclear families, the default genetic model pedigreemm
uses is equivalent to what you want for the familial correlations.

Cheers, David Duffy.