[R-sig-ME] Reply: Inquiry about GLMM model

Caroline Zanchi c@roz @end|ng |rom zed@t@|u-ber||n@de
Fri Jun 30 18:48:32 CEST 2023

But you do have several treatments where some individuals die ?

If no individual died in one level of your variable, then simply say "no
individuals died in treatment ...", and interpret the rest of your data.

Best,

Caroline