[R-sig-ME] Inquiry about GLMM model

Yu qing Fan yq|@n @end|ng |rom uw@ter|oo@c@
Tue Jun 27 17:16:05 CEST 2023

Hello,

Hope you all had a nice day. My name is Yuqing Fan and I am a Bachelor student. I am doing a longitudinal analysis using GLMM model, and now I encounter some diffculties.

As you might see in the codes, when generating the first model(fit1), R would say "function evaluation limit reached without convergence". I reduced the number of covariates like fit2 and fit3, and that's how I found the covaraite "position" led to error. I then cut levels of "position" from 5 to 3, yet the error still occurs. Could anyone please give me some advice about how can I fix problems here? Thank you for your time!

Yours sincerely,
Yuqing Fan