[R-sig-ME] glmmTMB deviance enquiry

Rion Lerm re@|erm @end|ng |rom @@eon@nr|@@c@z@
Mon Mar 13 08:08:16 CET 2023

Thanks Ben!

Regards/Groete,

*Rion Lerm*

SAEON Ndlovu

C: 076 913 8381

W: 013 735 3536

SAEON / Scientific Services, Kruger National Park Gate, Phalaborwa, South
Africa

South African Environmental Observation Network

Website <https://ndlovu.saeon.ac.za/> & Location of our offices
<https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/SAEON+Ndlovu+Node/@-23.9447244,31.164957,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x1ec36ec96261cfb7:0xb89a27144ba0ca2a!8m2!3d-23.9450103!4d31.1652626>

My research profiles:
*ResearchGate* <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rion-Lerm>