[R-sig-ME] Radio silence in re "newdata" argument of simulate.merMod().

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Mon Aug 8 01:13:50 CEST 2022

Three days ago I sent an email to r-sig-mixed-models asking what I was
doing wrong in my use of the "newdata" argument of simulate.merMod().

So far I have received no response at all.  This surprises me.  I
expected a quick reply, from Ben Bolker (or someone like him) to the
effect of "You absolute ninny.  *This* is (obviously!) the syntax that
you should be using."

Was my question unclear or too obscure or arcane?  If so, are there any
suggestions as to how I could be more perspicuous?

I really would appreciate some help.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--