[R-sig-ME] strip plot design with pseudoreplication

Javier Moreira j@v|ermore|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 6 16:12:58 CEST 2022

Hi, thanks for your help.
I was reading my question, and find
I have tried that way, but still I'm getting 2 errors. I should edit the
question because later i found the correct way on lmer

m2_lmer<-lmer(REND.~AMBIENTE*TRATAMIENTO+

(1|BLOQUE)+(1|BLOQUE:AMBIENTE)+(1|BLOQUE:TRATAMIENTO)+(1|BLOQUE:AMBIENTE:TRATAMIENTO),
       data=data1)

I see your answer is the right response for my question. The error was on
the question.
Actually what i need is the translation of this model to lme. I have
another random term:  (1|BLOQUE:AMBIENTE:TRATAMIENTO) that makes the model
to account for every error term needed.

again, thanks for your help.

regards

--