[R-sig-ME] R-sig-mixed-models Digest, Vol 183, Issue 17

John Willoughby johnw|||ec @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 9 23:48:36 CET 2022

Dear Russ and Maarten,

Many thanks for the clarification on why I can't simply exponentiate the
intercept of a Poisson model with random effects and get the same result as
exponentiating
the intercept of a Poisson model without random effects.  I understand the
issue more clearly now.

Best,
John Willoughby