[R-sig-ME] Post hoc on glmer for specific hypotheses

Timothy MacKenzie |@w|@wt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 9 20:21:21 CET 2022

Ben, type = "response" exponentiates the link-scale results. It just
seems that it doesn't work inside the pairs(...) call. Russ can better
speak to that.

emmeans provides the capability to convert the results from the link
scale into the odds scale (which for comparisons would be odds
ratios).