[R-sig-ME] Collinearity diagnostics for (mixed) multinomial models

Juho Kristian Ruohonen juho@kr|@t|@n@ruohonen @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 26 08:15:55 CET 2022

Many thanks, John. This is rather unfortunate news as it leaves me with no
way to present statistics on the degree to which my multinomial models are
affected by collinearity. But it's good to hear it directly from a
consummate expert.

Best,

Juho