[R-sig-ME] How to generate P value for each level in lmer package

Thu Feb 3 00:43:51 CET 2022

   This doesn't really give enough details for me (us) to understand
what you want.

   car::Anova() will give you a p-value for each term.

   emmeans will give you expected marginal means and p-values for
various combinations of levels

   multcomp::glht can be helpful too.

   If these don't answer your question, please reply with a bit more
detail/a simple example.

   cheers
    Ben Bolker

On 2/2/22 11:17 AM, Parvez Qureshi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is regarding a query regarding lmer package where I am trying to generate price elasticities for different level in mixed data. Although I am getting coefficients using coef () function for each level specified in equation but wanted to generate P Value for each level along with coefficient.
>
> Coud anyone please suggest how can we generate P value for each level.
>
> Regards,
> Parvez
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Dr. Benjamin Bolker
Professor, Mathematics & Statistics and Biology, McMaster University
Director, School of Computational Science and Engineering
(Acting) Graduate chair, Mathematics & Statistics