[R-sig-ME] glmmTMB compatibility for piecewiseSEM 2.1.2?

Gabriella Bishop b|@hop@g@br|e||@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 7 10:58:58 CET 2021

Hi,

I would like to be able to use glmmTMB with piecewiseSEM but I see the
developers of piecewiseSEM have simply left instructions on how to add a
new model class in their readme. This is definitely beyond my coding
abilities and I am wondering if anyone knows of a resource that has
accomplished this. The currently supported model classes are not suitable
for my needs.

The older version of piecewiseSEM does include glmmTMB compatibility but it
does not allow for interaction effects and lacks some key functionality
that was introduced in 2.1.2.

Please let me know if anyone has information or work-arounds!

Thanks very much,
Gabriella