[R-sig-ME] p-correction for effects in LMM

marKo mtonc|c @end|ng |rom ||r|@un|r|@hr
Sat Dec 4 23:38:31 CET 2021

I must admit that I do not understand what is that you are asking. Those
CIs are for the parameters of your model (a 3x4 model + random effects:
subject + residuals).
The referent group here are cond2 and rep1.
Maybe the problem that you have is that you would like to have an F
statistic for the main effects and for the interaction. I do not know.

Marko