[R-sig-ME] Identifying link functions for gamma glmm

Tahsin Ferdous t@h@|n|erdou@uo|c @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 20 02:18:56 CET 2021

Dear Dr Ben,

Thanks a lot for the valuable information. At first, I tried to fit a glm
with a log link. I attached the residual vs fitted plot of this model. I
have seen an outlier in the plot (I am not sure what is meant by 300 in
this plot?). Should we always look at the diagnostic plots (residual vs
fitted) for glm, glmm or gee? If I run the model with the outlier, does it
give valid results?

Kindest regards,

Tahsin