[R-sig-ME] Mixed model for unbalanced data

Phillip Alday me @end|ng |rom ph||||p@|d@y@com
Fri Nov 5 15:20:43 CET 2021

Yes.

There will of course be greater uncertainty for conditions/groups with
less data.

The best way to see how this impacts your inference is to simulate
balanced and unbalanced data for your hypothesis and look at the
difference in estimates, standard errors, etc.