[R-sig-ME] Mixed model vs GEE

Fri Nov 5 01:38:24 CET 2021

    I think that depends on what kind of questions you are asking ... ??
(If anyone wants to point to a great resource on marginal vs conditional
models and when each type is appropriate, that would be great.  I know
this distinction is discussed in Agresti's _Categorical Data Analysis_
book but I don't know if it goes into detail / gives examples about when
one would want either one ...)