[R-sig-ME] Power calculation three way interaction

Julian Gaviria Lopez Ju||@n@G@v|r|@Lopez @end|ng |rom un|ge@ch
Sat Oct 30 21:21:21 CEST 2021

Hi Clemens,

The following tutorials might be helpful:

https://doi.org/10.1177/2515245920965119

https://doi.org/10.3758/s13428-021-01546-0

Hope it helps, best wishes.

Julian Gaviria
Neurology and Imaging of cognition lab (Labnic)
University of Geneva. Campus Biotech.
9 Chemin des Mines, 1202 Geneva, CH
Tel: +41 22 379 0380