[R-sig-ME] Advice for the R-package of lme4

Fri Aug 27 03:46:04 CEST 2021

   Honestly, I don't really know what other change in your configuration
could have led to the difference.  It would be more likely to be
something else about your system - e.g. OS update with accompanying
changes to the linear algebra libraries, etc..  It's almost impossible
to diagnose these problems if they're not reproducible.

   sincerely
    Ben Bolker

--
Dr. Benjamin Bolker
Professor, Mathematics & Statistics and Biology, McMaster University