[R-sig-ME] Proportion response data in MCMCglmm (or INLA) phylogenetic mixed model

Pierre de Villemereuil p|erre@dev|||emereu|| @end|ng |rom ephe@p@|@eu
Fri Aug 20 13:57:05 CEST 2021

Hi,

If you want to fit a phylogenetic mixed model with a beta distribution, you can use brms, which allows for both features:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/brms/vignettes/brms_customfamilies.html
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/brms/vignettes/brms_phylogenetics.html

Cheers,
Pierre