[R-sig-ME] How to run an Auto Regressive Generalized Linear Mixed Model

Danielle Rudley d@n|e||erud|ey @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 23 12:25:23 CEST 2021

Hello all,

I'm trying to run Auto Regressive Linear Mixed Models in R using the nlme()
package. For my continuous response variables I have used lme() with the
correlation set as 'corAR1()', but one of my response variables has a
poisson distribution (i.e.- count of number of conductive xylem cells). I
was wondering how to run an AR Generalized LMM within the nlme() package,
or if there was another solution to this. Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers,
--
Danielle Rudley

PhD Candidate
Forest Research Centre (CEF)
School of Agriculture, University of Lisbon
Tapada da Ajuda, 1349-017 Lisboa, Portugal