[R-sig-ME] Residual setting with makeLmer in simR package

Phillip Alday me @end|ng |rom ph||||p@|d@y@com
Sat Jun 19 18:27:37 CEST 2021

If everything else is standardized, then setting the residual sd to 1
seems acceptable.

That said, there are non trivial issues with fully standardizing effect
sizes in mixed-effects models. Henrik Singmann has a very nice post on this:

https://afex.singmann.science/forums/topic/compute-effect-sizes-for-mixed-objects#post-295