[R-sig-ME] Variable selection for varying dispersion beta glmm using glmmTMB package

John Maindonald john@m@|ndon@|d @end|ng |rom @nu@edu@@u
Tue Jun 1 23:11:15 CEST 2021

No, I was not suggesting that.  I’d stick with the checks done
using simulateResiduals() and plotResiduals() from DHARMa.
The parameter `form` allows you to specify an explanatory
variable against whose values you can plot the simulated
residuals.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald using anu.edu.a<mailto:john.maindonald using anu.edu.a>