[R-sig-ME] Follow-up question

Cátia Ferreira De Oliveira cm|o500 @end|ng |rom york@@c@uk
Wed May 19 03:19:01 CEST 2021

Thank you for your reply!

I have run the allfit() function and it has shown some inconsistency in the
results. Are there any practical issues with running glmer(logRT) other
than interpretability? I have run simpler models but they still complain
about convergence. Even those with just a random intercept.

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Cátia