[R-sig-ME] the model with warning

Tue May 18 18:00:17 CEST 2021

    (Personal opinion follows.) I don't think you need to report these
warnings in the main section of a paper **as long as you understand what
they are telling you and are reasonably certain that they do not
represent a problem with the interpretation/robustness of your
results**.  These are kinds of the details that would go into
supplementary material, if at all.

   But this does sound like it might be a case where you should try to
find more dedicated statistical advice than you can get from an internet
forum ...

   Ben Bolker