[R-sig-ME] Logistic exposure glmer polynomial covariate issue

Kirsti Carr k|r@t|@|ynn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 17 19:43:27 CEST 2021

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your thoughts. I will look into cloglog and your other
suggestions. I should note that the data I provided was not the full
dataset (after reading the recommendations for posting I decided to provide
a minimum dataset that still produced the error). Actual effective sample
size/ number of failures is 23. Still small -- so perhaps taking out the
cubic and quadratic models is best? I can also provide full dataset if
necessary.

Thanks so much,
Kirsti