[R-sig-ME] lme4

Phillip Alday me @end|ng |rom ph||||p@|d@y@com
Mon May 10 17:23:23 CEST 2021

Hi Emanuele,

It helps us a little bit if you tell us what the solutions you tried
actually were. We don't know what websites you looked at.

It looks like you're on the new Apple silicon. Unfortunately, Apple
there isn't a release of gfortran for that, which has created a lot of
problems for numerical and statistical computing. For now, I would
recommend running R for x86-64 via Rosetta.

Phillip