[R-sig-ME] Binomial glmer(): appropriateness of link and influential points

Hedyeh Ahmadi hedyeh@h @end|ng |rom u@c@edu
Fri Apr 23 04:02:00 CEST 2021

Thank you for the DHARMa suggestion - I tried it but I am not sure how to interpret the plot from simulateResiduals(). I am getting the attached plot and I think this is pretty linear so is this a pass?

Best,

Hedyeh Ahmadi, Ph.D.
Statistician
Keck School of Medicine
Department of Preventive Medicine
University of Southern California

Postdoctoral Scholar
Institute for Interdisciplinary Salivary Bioscience Research (IISBR)
University of California, Irvine

LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com/in/hedyeh-ahmadi<http://www.linkedin.com/in/hedyeh-ahmadi>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/hedyeh-ahmadi><http://www.linkedin.com/in/hedyeh-ahmadi>