[R-sig-ME] Observation-level random effects

Shahinur, Islam @h@h|nur@|@|@m @end|ng |rom mun@c@
Mon Apr 12 13:40:22 CEST 2021

Hello David,

Thank you for the reply (also thanks to Thierry).

You are right- I was trying to see paternal (Male.ID; 42 levels out of 103
observations) and maternal (Female.ID; 53 levels out of 103 observations)
contribution, but still getting boundary (singular) fit: see ?isSingular
errors  for development.overall or for some of the other traits (response
variables).

Thanks,

Shahin

Shahinur S. Islam
PhD Candidate, Department of Ocean Sciences
Ocean Sciences Centre, Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL  A1C 5S7, Canada
Cell: (+1)709-740-3324; Twitter: @EcoEvoGen