[R-sig-ME] Adding Level for non-repeated measurements

Tip But |@w|@wt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 19 19:01:02 CET 2021

Oh! That clears up my confusion with respect to 1 (Thank you so much)!  Do
you have a link that gets into the details of that?

With respect to 2, I hopefully will receive some insight as to how to
handle the fact that my students in each school have been in frequent
contact via some form of treatment of residuals (my understanding is that
allowing residuals to correlate in a cross-sectional study is not an
option)?

Once again, thank you for your clarification regarding my first question!
Joe