[R-sig-ME] lmer code for multiple random slopes

Phillip Alday me @end|ng |rom ph||||p@|d@y@com
Tue Feb 16 14:18:11 CET 2021

I suspect we'll need to know a bit more about your data to answer this
question. Can you share it in any form (e.g. variables renamed and
levels of factors changed to something opaque) ?

Best,
Phillip