[R-sig-ME] Help: Specifying truncation point in glmmTMB package

Mon Jan 18 00:07:43 CET 2021

     I'm not 100% clear on your question, but: glmmTMB *only* does
zero-truncation, not k-truncation with k>0, i.e. you can only specify
the model

   Prob(x==0) = 0
   Prob(x>0) = Prob(NBinom(x))/Prob(NBinom(x>0))

(terrible notation, but hopefully you get the idea)