[R-sig-ME] how to specify the response (dependent) variable in a logistic regression model

John Kingston jk|ng@tn @end|ng |rom um@@@@edu
Fri Jan 15 00:27:14 CET 2021

Dear Phillip and Greg,
Thank you both very much.

I don't have experience yet beyond lme4, but you've both given me useful
directions to pursue.

I'll come back with results once they're in hand.
Best,
John

John Kingston
Professor