[R-sig-ME] weights in mixed modelling

Phillip Alday me @end|ng |rom ph||||p@|d@y@com
Thu Jan 14 18:11:31 CET 2021

Hi Alex,

to give you a generic answer that is hopefully nonetheless useful,
checkout this discussion of the different meanings of "weights" in
statistics:
https://blogs.sas.com/content/iml/2017/10/02/weight-variables-in-statistics-sas.html

I think that will be useful for further googling and/or understanding
what the `weights` argument does in various modelling functions.

Best,
Phillip