[R-sig-ME] Efficient mixed logistic reg w 500k individuals

Mitchell Maltenfort mm@|ten @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Dec 26 21:56:06 CET 2020

As the OP, the hierarchical structure is only part of the problem.  The
other part is that RF’s are opaque. I need an interpretable model.  But
p-values aren’t an issue.  I’d try Bayesian except I think that’s even more
computationally demanding.

Sent from Gmail Mobile