[R-sig-ME] A GLMM Question

Hedyeh Ahmadi hedyeh@h @end|ng |rom u@c@edu
Wed Nov 25 04:28:27 CET 2020

Hi All,
I'm looking for a resource and/or advice for GLMM with logit link assumption checking.

I understand that Normality assumption of random effects, over-dispersion, and checking the appropriateness of the chosen link need to be checked but is there anything else that needs to be checked in terms of model assumptions for GLMM with logit link?

I am planning to use glmer() in the lme4 package. Any help and/or resources would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best,

Hedyeh Ahmadi, Ph.D.
Statistician
Keck School of Medicine
Department of Preventive Medicine
University of Southern California

Postdoctoral Scholar
Institute for Interdisciplinary Salivary Bioscience Research (IISBR)
University of California, Irvine

LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com/in/hedyeh-ahmadi<http://www.linkedin.com/in/hedyeh-ahmadi>