[R-sig-ME] question on nbinom1

Mollie Brooks mo|||eebrook@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 12 12:34:22 CEST 2020

I think the easiest way to get a numerical representation of the distribution from a fitted model would be using the simulate function.

There’s an example of how to do that on pages 392-393 of this pdf (including Figs 6 and 7)
https://journal.r-project.org/archive/2017/RJ-2017-066/RJ-2017-066.pdf <https://journal.r-project.org/archive/2017/RJ-2017-066/RJ-2017-066.pdf>

cheers,
Mollie