[R-sig-ME] Converting lme4 model syntax into corresponding regression equation

Pierre de Villemereuil p|erre@dev|||emereu|| @end|ng |rom ephe@p@|@eu
Sun Oct 4 09:08:22 CEST 2020

Hi,

I've recently seen the "equatiomatic" package being advertised for this:
https://github.com/datalorax/equatiomatic/

It doesn't claim to support lmer(), but the author seems to be working toward it:
https://github.com/datalorax/equatiomatic/pull/104

Hope this helps,
Pierre