[R-sig-ME] Statistical significance of random-effects (lme4 or others)

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 7 06:28:19 CEST 2020

Dear J,

My goal is not to do any comparison between any models. Rather, for each
model I want to know if the variance component is different from 0 or not.
And what is a p-value for that.