[R-sig-ME] Random slope with cross-level interaction

Salahadin Lotfi @@|@h@d|n@|ot|| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 19 22:19:03 CEST 2020

I am not sure this is what you are asking, but did you try *summary**( your
model) *function? It prints out the main effect coefficients (and more
info) that you are looking for.
Also, run the library(lmerTest) to get a f-like table of type III sum of
the squares using *anova (your model) *function.
I would recommend going through this lmer vignette as well.
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/lme4/vignettes/lmer.pdf