[R-sig-ME] A graphic for Random intercepts via distributions

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 12 22:18:47 CEST 2020

Javier,

These pictures were made by a friend of mine. Feel free to use them for
your classes. However, I wonder, how would you guys change the graphs I
shared here to represent a cross-classified (crossed-design), roughly
speaking?

Simon