[R-sig-ME] PCA-GLMM

Saâd HANANE @dh@n333 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 30 22:08:12 CEST 2020

Hi,
I have performed a PCA analysis which highlighted two axes PC1 and PC2. I
want to perform a GLMM analysis considering the PC1 axis as a dependent
variable (variable to explain) with Poisson or negative binomial family,
but it was not possible since the values of this axis are negative. In such
a case what should I do?
I also need to perform glmmPQL to consider spatial autocorrelation. LME
could be a solution (instead of GLMM)? If yes, how could I perform glmmPQL?
Thank you for your precious help.
Regards.

--
Saâd Hanane, PhD
Service d'Ecologie, de Biodiversité et de Conservation des Sols

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack