[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm technical help

Wondessen Ayalew wonde@@en@y@|ew9 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 23 08:00:58 CEST 2020

Dear Professors,

I am so thankful for the time you took to help with my R packages
installation. I'm also very grateful for the replay and humbled by your
support in MCMCglmm technical support.
In the meantime, i use kinship2  package to solve the problem and I am very
much grateful for the code provided by professor Timothée Bonnet.

Still your decisions to load MasterBayes on CRAN is very helpful for a wide
range of researchers in the area of genetics.

Finally, thank you once again for all.

Regards,

Wondossen