[R-sig-ME] NCMCglmm technical help

Walid Crampton-Mawass w@||dm@w@@@10 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 23 02:57:13 CEST 2020

Hey,

To solve the package installation problem, you should have R devtools
installed on your machine and this will allow you to install packages
archived by CRAN (there is a more detailed answer on how to achieve this on
the stack exchange forum if you look it up). I suggest to you as well to
install the archived package pedantics as well which has solutions for
fixing pedigrees.

Concerning the bivariate animal model you want to model, I recall there
being an example of both a bivariate model and one with repeated records in
the MCMCglmm tutorial pdf file for constructing animal models - it's
available online.

Good luck,

Walid