[R-sig-ME] NCMCglmm technical help

Wondessen Ayalew wonde@@en@y@|ew9 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 19 13:20:44 CEST 2020

Dear Professor Jarrod Hadfield,
It is my absolute hope that you are doing well in this pandemic. Thank you
for taking your precious time to read my email. My name is Wondessen
Ayalew. In the meantime, I am M.Sc. student at Bahir Dar University,
Ethiopia, and trying to fit a bivariate animal model based on repeated
records using the MCMCglmm package of R. However, I have faced technical
error to ordering the pedigree and writing code for bivariate repeatability
model. So far, even though both MasterBayes and pedantics are removed from
CRAN, I tried to install the latest archive of both packages but both of
them were not integrated to my R v.3.6.1. Software.
If you have some time, please help me with how to fix the problem and where
to get the codes for bivariate repeatability animal models.
I know you have a very busy schedule, thank you in advance for your
professional assistance! I look forward to your positive response.
For your convenience, I have attached a pedigree, full data, and the error
messages below.

Sincerely,

Wondessen Ayalew
Animal Breeding and Genetics MSc Student