[R-sig-ME] Help with a mixed effects model

Thierry Onkelinx th|erry@onke||nx @end|ng |rom |nbo@be
Wed Jun 17 19:12:34 CEST 2020

Dear Saudi,

Your attachment got stripped from the mail. This is explained under the
general instructions at https://www.r-project.org/mail.html#instructions.

The problem seems to be in the data. So post the data in a suitable format.
Or send us the output of `str(sub_data)`

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Statisticus / Statistician

Vlaamse Overheid / Government of Flanders
INSTITUUT VOOR NATUUR- EN BOSONDERZOEK / RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR NATURE AND
FOREST
Team Biometrie & Kwaliteitszorg / Team Biometrics & Quality Assurance
thierry.onkelinx using inbo.be
Havenlaan 88 bus 73, 1000 Brussel
www.inbo.be

~ John Tukey