[R-sig-ME] lme approximation method for dfs

Maarten Jung M@@rten@Jung @end|ng |rom m@||box@tu-dre@den@de
Mon May 25 10:40:59 CEST 2020

Hi Sala,

I'm glad I could help.
Please keep the mailing list in cc.

Just a small addition to my last mail: If you call joint_tests()
directly on your model (and not on an emmGrid object which is returned
by the functions emmeans() or ref_grid()), you also have to pass the
"mode" argument, otherwise you won't get the degrees of freedom you
want (i.e., use joint_tests(lme_fit, mode = "appx-satterthwaite") and
not just joint_tests(lme_fit)).

Best,
Maarten